Amount of Substance Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- millimoles to moles (mmol to mol) converter
- 1 millimole(mmol) is equal 0.001 mol(mol) use this converter
- moles to millimoles (mol to mmol) converter
- 1 mol(mol) is equal 1000 millimoles (mmol) use this converter
- moles to gram-moles (mol to g-mol) converter
- 1 mol(mol) is equal 1 gram-mole(g-mol) use this converter
- gram-moles to moles (g-mol to mol) converter
- 1 gram-mole(g-mol) is equal 1 mol(mol) use this converter
- gram-moles to kilomoles (g-mol to kmol) converter
- 1 gram-mole(g-mol) is equal 0.001 kilomole(kmol) use this converter
- kilomoles to gram-moles (kmol to g-mol) converter
- 1 kilomole(kmol) is equal 1000 gram-moles (g-mol) use this converter
Amount of substance - a physical quantity that describes the amount of substance by providing the ratio of any subatomic particle making up the object to the amount of atoms contained in 12 grams of pure Carbon-12 isotope. In the International System of Units it is represented by mole.
Amount of substance formula:
N - number of elementary entities
NA - Avogadro constant
Units of measurement
millimole(mmol), mol(mol), gram-mole(g-mol), kilomole(kmol), pound mole(lb-mol)
About Amount of Substance Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.