Astronomical Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- parsecs to kilometers (pc to km) converter
- 1 parsec is equal 30856776029497 kilometers (km) use this converter
- kilometers to parsecs (km to pc) converter
- 1 kilometer (km) is equal 3.2407792669074E-14 parsec use this converter
- kilometers to miles (km to mi) converter
- 1 kilometer (km) is equal 0.62118591342441 mile (mi) use this converter
- miles to kilometers (mi to km) converter
- 1 mile (mi) is equal 1.6098240130516 kilometers (km) use this converter
- miles to light-years (traditional) converter
- 1 mile (mi) is equal 1.7027507939076E-13 light-year (traditional) use this converter
- light-years (traditional) to miles converter
- 1 light-year (traditional) is equal 5872850000000 miles (mi) use this converter
Astronomical unit - a unit of length that is roughly equal to 150 million kilometers, the average distance from the Earth to the Sun. Other units of length used in astronomy are based on the speed of light and the time it takes light to cover a specific distance.
Units of measurement
parsec, astronomical unit (AU), kilometer (km), meter (m), mile (mi), light-year (Julian), light-year (Gregorian), light-year (traditional), light-year (tropical / solar), light-week, light-day, light-hour, light-minut, light-second
About Astronomical Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.