Magnetic Field Unit Converter
Most often used measurement conversion
- Gamma to Gauss·es (γ to G) conversion
- 1 Gamma (γ) is equal 1.0E-5 Gauss (G) use this converter
- Gauss·es to Gamma (G to γ) conversion
- 1 Gauss (G) is equal 100000 Gamma (γ) use this converter
- Microteslas to Milliteslas (µT to mT) conversion
- 1 Microtesla (µT) is equal 0.001 Millitesla (mT) use this converter
- Milliteslas to Microteslas (mT to µT) conversion
- 1 Millitesla (mT) is equal 1000 Microteslas (µT) use this converter
- Nanoteslas to Microteslas (nT to µT) conversion
- 1 Nanotesla (nT) is equal 0.001 Microtesla (µT) use this converter
- Microteslas to Nanoteslas (µT to nT) conversion
- 1 Microtesla (µT) is equal 1000 Nanoteslas (nT) use this converter
- Teslas to Gauss·es (T to G) conversion
- 1 Tesla (T) is equal 10000 Gauss·es (G) use this converter
- Gauss·es to Teslas (G to T) conversion
- 1 Gauss (G) is equal 0.0001 Tesla (T) use this converter
Magnetic field - a state of space described mathematically, with a direction and a magnitude, where electric currents and magnetic materials influence each other. Together with the electrical field it creates the electromagnetic field.
Units of measurement
Gamma (γ), Gauss (G), Kilotesla (kT), Line per square centimetre, Maxwell per square centimetre (Mw/cm²), Megatesla, Microtesla (µT), Millitesla (mT), Nanotesla (nT), Picotesla (pT), Tesla (T), Weber per square metre (Wb/m²)
About Magnetic Field Unit Converter tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.