IT Computer Data Storage Unit Conversion
(computer data units)
most often used measurement conversion
- bits to bytes (bit to B) converter
- 1 bit (bit) is equal 0.125 byte (B) use this converter
- bytes to bits (B to bit) converter
- 1 byte (B) is equal 8 bits (bit) use this converter
- kilobytes to gigabytes (KB to GB) converter
- 1 kilobyte (KB) is equal 9.5367431640625E-7 gigabyte (GB) use this converter
- gigabytes to kilobytes (GB to KB) converter
- 1 gigabyte (GB) is equal 1048576 kilobytes (KB) use this converter
- megabytes to gigabytes (MB to GB) converter
- 1 megabyte (MB) is equal 0.0009765625 gigabyte (GB) use this converter
- gigabytes to megabytes (GB to MB) converter
- 1 gigabyte (GB) is equal 1024 megabytes (MB) use this converter
- gigabytes to terabytes (GB to TB) converter
- 1 gigabyte (GB) is equal 0.0009766 terabyte (TB) use this converter
- terabytes to gigabytes (TB to GB) converter
- 1 terabyte (TB) is equal 1023.9606799099 gigabytes (GB) use this converter
Computer - literally, a machine for computing - an electronic device used for processing information, it can be programmed to perform a wide variety of functions. A computer data storage, often referred to as its memory, consists of media able to record and retain digital data.
bit (bit), byte (B), kilobit (Kbit), kilobyte (KB), megabit (Mbit), megabyte (MB), gigabit (Gbit), gigabyte (GB), terabit (Tbit), terabyte (TB), petabit (Pbit), petabyte (PB), floppy disk (3.5", DD), floppy disk (3.5", HD), floppy disk (5.25", DD), floppy disk (5.25", HD), Zip 100, Zip 250, Jaz 1GB, Jaz 2GB, CD (74 minute), CD (80 minute), DVD (1 layer), DVD (2 layer), Blu-ray (1 layer), Blu-ray (2 layer), HD-DVD (1 layer), HD-DVD (2 layer)
About IT Computer Data Storage Unit Conversion
(computer data units) tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.