Magnetic Flux Unit Converter
Most often used measurement conversion
- Maxwells to Webers (Mw to Wb) conversion
- 1 Maxwell (Mw) is equal 1.0E-8 Weber (Wb) use this converter
- Webers to Maxwells (Wb to Mw) conversion
- 1 Weber (Wb) is equal 100000000 Maxwells (Mw) use this converter
- Microwebers to Milliwebers (µWb to mWb) conversion
- 1 Microweber (µWb) is equal 0.001 Milliweber (mWb) use this converter
- Milliwebers to Microwebers (mWb to µWb) conversion
- 1 Milliweber (mWb) is equal 1000 Microwebers (µWb) use this converter
Magnetic Flux - a physics term, the magnetic flux is a vector field in which every point in both time and space is described by a vector showing the force of the moving charge.
Magnetic flux formula:
|Φ = B * S
B - magnitude of the magnetic field S - area of the surface
Units of measurement
Gauss square centimeter (G·cm²), Magnetic flux quantum, Maxwell (Mw), Microweber (µWb), Milliweber (mWb), Nanoweber (nWb), Tesla square meter (T·m²), Volt-second (Vs), Weber (Wb)
About Magnetic Flux Unit Converter tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.