Radioactive Decay Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- Becquerels to Curies (Bq to Ci) converter
- 1 Becquerel (Bq) is equal 2.702702702E-11 Curie (Ci) use this converter
- Curies to Becquerels (Ci to Bq) converter
- 1 Curie (Ci) is equal 37000000009.62 Becquerels (Bq) use this converter
- Curies to Rutherfords (Ci to Rd) converter
- 1 Curie (Ci) is equal 37000.00000962 Rutherfords (Rd) use this converter
- Rutherfords to Curies (Rd to Ci) converter
- 1 Rutherford (Rd) is equal 2.702702702E-5 Curie (Ci) use this converter
Radioactive decay - a process that describes the decay of the nucleus of an unstable atom that is accompanied by the atom emitting alpha and beta particles, as well as gamma rays.
Units of measurement
Becquerel (Bq), Curie (Ci), Disintegrations per minute (dpm), Gigabecquerel (GBq), Kilobecquerel (kBq), Megabecquerel (MBq), Rutherford (Rd), Terabecquerel (TBq)
About Radioactive Decay Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.