Electrical Resistance Unit Conversion
Most often used measurement conversion
- Kiloohms to Megaohms (kΩ to MΩ) converter
- 1 Kiloohm (kΩ) is equal 0.001 Megaohm (MΩ) use this converter
- Megaohms to Kiloohms (MΩ to kΩ) converter
- 1 Megaohm (MΩ) is equal 1000 Kiloohms (kΩ) use this converter
- Megaohms to Ohms (MΩ to Ω) converter
- 1 Megaohm (MΩ) is equal 1000000 Ohms (Ω) use this converter
- Ohms to Megaohms (Ω to MΩ) converter
- 1 Ohm (Ω) is equal 1.0E-6 Megaohm (MΩ) use this converter
Electrical Resistance - is the force within a conductor that resists the passage of an electric current, how easy it is for the current to pass. The SI unit used to describe electrical resistance is the ohm, from the name of the Georg Ohm, a German physicist.
Electrical resistance formula:
V - voltage I - current
Units of measurement
Abohm (abΩ), Gigaohm (GΩ), Kiloohm (kΩ), Megaohm (MΩ), Microohm (µΩ), Milliohm (mΩ), Nanoohm (nΩ), Ohm (Ω), Volt per ampere (V/A)
About Electrical Resistance Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.