Luminance Unit Converter
Most often used measurement conversion
- Candelas per square centimeter to Candelas per square foot (cd/cm² to cd/ft²) conversion
- 1 Candela per square centimeter (cd/cm²) is equal 929.0304 Candelas per square foot (cd/ft²) use this converter
- Candelas per square foot to Candelas per square centimeter (cd/ft² to cd/cm²) conversion
- 1 Candela per square foot (cd/ft²) is equal 0.001076391041671 Candela per square centimeter (cd/cm²) use this converter
- Lamberts to Nits conversion
- 1 Lambert (L) is equal 3183.0988618377 Nits use this converter
- Nits to Lamberts conversion
- 1 Nit is equal 0.000314159265359 Lambert (L) use this converter
Luminance - a measure of the intensity of light in photometrics. It describes the amount of light passing through or being emitted by a specific area included in a solid angle. The SI unit of luminous intensity is the candela (cd) per square meter.
Units of measurement
Candela per square centimeter (cd/cm²), Candela per square foot (cd/ft²), Candela per square meter (cd/m²), Foot-lambert (fL), Kilocandela per square meter (kcd/m²), Lambert (L), Nit, Stilb
About Luminance Unit Converter tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.