Area Unit Conversion
most often used measurement conversion
- ares to barns (a to b) converter
- 1 are (a) is equal 1.0E+30 barns (b) use this converter
- barns to ares (b to a) converter
- 1 barn (b) is equal 1.0E-30 are (a) use this converter
- barns to square feet (b to ft²) converter
- 1 barn (b) is equal 1.076391041671E-27 square foot (ft²) use this converter
- square feet to barns (ft² to b) converter
- 1 square foot (ft²) is equal 9.2903039999998E+26 barns (b) use this converter
- square feet to ares (ft² to a) converter
- 1 square foot (ft²) is equal 0.00092903039999998 are (a) use this converter
- ares to square feet (a to ft²) converter
- 1 are (a) is equal 1076.391041671 square feet (ft²) use this converter
- square meters to square yards (m² to yd²) converter
- 1 square meter (m²) is equal 1.1959900463011 square yards (yd²) use this converter
- square yards to square meters (yd² to m²) converter
- 1 square yard (yd²) is equal 0.83612735999999 square meter (m²) use this converter
Area - a quantity that describes the total amount of space a 2 dimensional shape covers. The units used to describe an area are based on the length of a side of a square, the standard SI unit for area is the square meter.
acre, are (a), barn (b), hectare (ha), homestead, rood, square centimeter (cm²), square foot (ft²), square inch (in²), square kilometer (km²), square meter (m²), square mile, square millimeter (mm²), square rod, square yard (yd²), township (twp)
About Area Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.