Energy and Work Unit Conversion
most often used measurement conversion
- gigajoules to joules (GJ to J) converter
- 1 gigajoule (GJ) is equal 1000000000 joules (J) use this converter
- joules to gigajoules (J to GJ) converter
- 1 joule (J) is equal 1.0E-9 gigajoule (GJ) use this converter
- joules to kilowatt-hours (J to kWh) converter
- 1 joule (J) is equal 2.7777777777778E-7 kilowatt hour (kWh) use this converter
- kilowatt-hours to joules (kWh to J) converter
- 1 kilowatt hour (kWh) is equal 3600000 joules (J) use this converter
- kilowatt-hours to gigajoules (kWh to GJ) converter
- 1 kilowatt hour (kWh) is equal 0.0036 gigajoule (GJ) use this converter
- gigajoules to kilowatt-hours (GJ to kWh) converter
- 1 gigajoule (GJ) is equal 277.77777777778 kilowatt-hours (kWh) use this converter
- megajoules to nutrition calories (MJ to Cal) converter
- 1 megajoule (MJ) is equal 238.8458966275 nutrition calories (Cal) use this converter
- nutrition calories to megajoules (Cal to MJ) converter
- 1 nutrition calorie (Cal) is equal 0.0041867999999999 megajoule (MJ) use this converter
Energy - in physics, it’s a measurable quantity that describes the state of matter and it’s ability to perform work. There are many forms of energy, like the kinetic energy that describes the force behind the motion of a body or heat that describes the amount of thermal energy delivered.
BTU, calorie (cal), electronvolt (eV), erg, foot-pound, gigajoule (GJ), joule (J), kilocalorie (kcal), kilojoule (kJ), kilowatt hour (kWh), megajoule (MJ), nutrition calorie (Cal), ton of TNT (tn), watt hour (Wh)
About Energy and Work Unit Conversion tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.