Dynamic Viscosity Unit Converter
Most often used measurement conversion
- Centipoises to Pascal seconds (cP to Pa·s) conversion
- 1 Centipoise (cP) is equal 0.001 Pascal-second (Pa·s) use this converter
- Pascal seconds to Centipoises (Pa·s to cP) conversion
- 1 Pascal-second (Pa·s) is equal 1000 Centipoises (cP) use this converter
- Pascal seconds to Poises (Pa·s to P) conversion
- 1 Pascal-second (Pa·s) is equal 10 Poises (P) use this converter
- Poises to Pascal seconds (P to Pa·s) conversion
- 1 Poise (P) is equal 0.1 Pascal-second (Pa·s) use this converter
Dynamic Viscosity - a characteristic of fluids and plastic solids, viscosity describes how resistant the given substance is to any form of deformation. It is often informally referred to as thickness.
Units of measurement
Centipoise (cP), Gram per centimeter second (g/(cm·s)), Kilogram per metre second (kg/(m·s)), Newton second per square metre (N·s/m²), Pascal-second (Pa·s), Poise (P), Pound-force second per square inch (lbf·s/in²), Pound-force second per square foot (lbf·s/ft²), Pound per foot second (lb/(ft·s)), Pound per foot hour (lb/(ft·h)), Slug per foot second (slug/(ft·s)), Poundal second per square foot, Dyne second per square centimetre (dyn·s/cm²)
About Dynamic Viscosity Unit Converter tool.
We use rounding at unit-conversion.info. This means that some results will be rounded to avoid the numbers getting too long. While often rounding works up to a specific decimal place, we’ve decided that limiting the length of the result to 13 digits would be more favorable to keep the results consistent. The converters accept scientific notation and converts immediately.